In order to be awarded a U.S. Student Visa (I-20), international students must provide a certificate of financial guarantee. This document demonstrates the ability of a student and/or sponsors to provide financial support while the student earns a Full Sail University degree.
The financial requirement varies depending on your home nation. Please ask your International Admissions Representative for exact details.
International admissions requirements
- Complete an interview with your Admissions Representative
- Enrollment Application
- Application fee of $75.00
- Seat deposit of $200.00
- High school/secondary school transcript
- University or college transcripts (for graduate programs or transfer credits)
- Financial guarantee
- Verification of language proficiency (if your native language is not English)
- Copy of the identification page of your passport
- Signed and dated Enrollment Agreement
Full Sail University has a unique and inclusive approach to tuition costs – books, fees and supplies are included. Learn more about how Full Sail tuition is calculated.
International Admissions Team Spotlight
Meet our dedicated international admissions representatives who can help you get started on your education
Pimluck Kamolpechara has been working in Thailand’s entertainment industry for over a decade, both in the spotlight (she's had seven number one singles on Thailand’s pop charts) and behind the scenes in radio and television. She graduated from Mahidol University with a BA in International Studies concentrating in Southeast Asian Studies.
Valeriana is originally from Milano, Italy. She has lived, studied languages, and worked in the UK, Germany, and France before finally settling in the U.S. She is fluent in Italian and French. Her current focus is assisting European students during their Full Sail admissions process.