The College Mathematics Course is designed to enable students to build skills and confidence in algebra that are required to succeed in future math and core courses. First-time algebra students or those needing a review will begin with basic concepts and build upon these ideas by completing work that uses algebra in practical situations.
- Review of Basic Arithmetic
- Operations with the Real Number System
- Measurement and Number Systems
- Exponents and Radical Expressions
- Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Proportions, Formulas, and Word Problems
- Introductory Statistics and Probability
- Business Applications and Mathematical Models
Total credit hours
Click here for detailed Outcomes and Statistics related to this program.