Learning Management Systems and Organization
In the Learning Management Systems and Organization Course, students explore how to present and deliver educational content through a variety of content delivery methodologies. Students examine the tools that enable synchronous and asynchronous learning, and explore which curriculum is more suitable for each delivery method.
- Introduction and Conceptual Overview of Learning Management Systems
- Understanding the Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS)
- Evaluation of Learning Management Systems for the Learning Environment
- The Learner and Virtual Learning Environments
- Assessment and Learning Management Systems
- Learning Organization Skills and Content Management Development
- Challenge-Based Research Assignment and Development
Total credit hours
- Prospective students must review their state licensure requirements prior to enrolling.