Full Sail University

Frequently Asked Questions

Below, you’ll find some common questions that come up about Full Sail University. If you’re looking for information that you can’t find here, please contact us.

International Students
Are there scholarships available for international students?

Yes, international students may be eligible for scholarships.  We offer a variety of scholarships based on various criteria; the scholarships themselves vary in dollar amount.  Please click here to view the Scholarship Guide, and for additional information please contact your Admissions Representative at +1.407.679.6333 or [email protected].

Does Full Sail assist with living arrangements?

Although Full Sail does not feature on-campus living arrangements, we do have a team that will support you through the housing process. Please click here to access the International Housing Guide.  For additional information please contact your Admissions Representative at +1.407.679.6333 or [email protected].

Are housing and living expenses a part of tuition?

No, housing and living expenses are separate from tuition.

Do you have an international student community on campus?

Yes, the International Student Society is a diverse and cultural social group at Full Sail University. The main mission of this club is to serve as a support system to international students and promote multiculturalism on campus.

Am I required to submit proof of language proficiency?

Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate the required level of language proficiency by providing documentation of one of the following:

  • TOEFL minimum required score of 79
  • IELTS minimum required score of 6

Additional language proficiency exams may be accepted and scores are only valid for 2 years. For additional information please contact your Admissions Representative at +1.407.679.6333 or [email protected].

What kind of financial aid is available to international students?

Private funding sources are available to international students. In order to be eligible for private loans, international students must have a U.S. citizen or permanent resident as a co-signer.  To find out more about private funding, please contact your Admissions Representative at +1.407.679.6333 or [email protected].

Are international students eligible to work?

International students at Full Sail enter the country on F-1 visas. With the F-1 visa, they may be permitted to work on campus while they are pursuing their degree, and they are also eligible for practical training upon completion of their studies.

Call Chat Request Info

Full Sail University

Request Info