1. Interview with Admissions Representative
The interview can be conducted via phone, Skype, or other communication tool. The interview will cover the program, admissions requirements (including the steps to submit the application), and seat deposit of $200 (campus degree only). Please reach out to your Admissions Representative for more information.
2. High school/secondary school transcript (required for undergraduate degree programs)
Applicants who have completed high school at a foreign institution must provide official documentation which will be evaluated in-house for equivalence. Documentation not in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
3. University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation (for graduate programs or transfer credits)
Applicants who have completed university studies at a foreign institution must provide official documentation to determine the school’s U.S. equivalency (through an outside evaluation service). Contact International Admissions for recommended evaluation services.
4. Verification of language proficiency
Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate the required level of language proficiency by providing documentation of one of the following:
- TOEFL iBT minimum required score of 79
- IELTS Academic minimum required score of 6
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) score of 53
Additional language proficiency exams may be accepted and scores are only valid for 2 years. For additional information please contact International Admissions.
5. Financial Guarantee
This is verification that you will have the required funding for tuition and living expenses available to you while you are studying at Full Sail. Contact International Admissions for the minimum amount required based on your degree program.
6. Copy of Government identification
You will be required to submit a copy of the identification page of your passport or government-issued I.D. Please contact International Admissions for approved forms of identification.