The audio production professional of the future is not a traditional job-seeker, but an entrepreneurial-minded self-starter. No longer tethered to conventional studios, audio specialists now enjoy the flexibility of working from creative spaces – large or small – anywhere in the world.
The Audio Production bachelor of science degree program is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to conduct business as an independent audio creator. Areas of study range from pop culture and music business fundamentals to production and postproduction techniques – in addition to foundational material like college mathematics and professional writing.
- Fundamentals of Music Business - Students will examine different components of the music industry, such as companies, unions, not-for-profit associations, and other entities that influence the music production and live-event fields.
- Contemporary Production Techniques ‐ Contemporary music production integrates sampling, loops, MIDI, and live recording to craft modern hits - students will learn to use industry-standard tools for computer-based music creation.
- Audio Postproduction - The Audio Postproduction course provides students with an overview of production sound and audio postproduction sound design for film and television.
Full Sail Grad Gary Rizzo’s Award Season Culminates with Second Oscar
Marcella Araica (1999 Recording Arts Grad; Engineer - Madonna, Timbaland, Usher)
16 Full Sail Grads Credited on 10 GRAMMY-Winning Projects
Tremaine Williams (50 Cent) — Mentoring Engineers
Qualified online students can receive up to $20,000 with the Momentum Scholarship. Financial aid available to those who qualify.View scholarship details
Lock in current campus tuition rates with a May 28 or June 25 start date.Apply Now ($75 application fee deferred)
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Microsoft Office 365
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Belkin 4-port USB Hub (Powered)
- Ableton Live Suite (Download)
- AEA Stereo Protractor
- Alan Parsons - Art of Science & Sound USB Card
- Audio-Technica AT2035b Microphone (x2)
- Auralia (Download)
- Final Cut Pro (Download)
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Audio Interface
- Hosa Mic Stand Tripod (x2)
- Hosa Pro Mic Cable 15' (x2)
- Hosa TRS Cable 5' (x2)
- iPad 5th gen 32gb WiFi
- Logic Pro (Download)
- Musition (Download)
- Novation Launchkey 25 Mkii, 25-key USB/iOS MIDI Keyboard
- Presonus Eeris 5 Speaker (x2)
- Pro Tools
- Sennheiser HD280 PRO Headphone
- Sibelius (Download Card)
- Waves Certification Program Plug-In Bundle (Download)
- Zoom H5 Handheld Recorder
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
For detailed tuition information about student outcomes and statistics, see consumer disclosures for this program.
To create a custom estimate of your tuition and costs, visit our Net Price Calculator.
Over the last 40 years, Bob has worked with artists like Bruce Springsteen, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, and Bryan Adams.
16 Full Sail grads were credited on 16 nominated projects.
Online or on campus, our students have access to knowledge and mentorship from a community of professionals.