These days, consumers are inundated with choices when it comes to interacting with their favorite products and services. It’s a fine line between overwhelming an audience and getting lost in the fray. Good marketers understand this, and know how to target customers while providing return on investment for their clients. Full Sail’s Digital Marketing master's degree offers an advanced overview of multichannel marketing, including the fundamentals of web culture, SEO, and analysis of consumer behavior patterns.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization - Students analyze organic search methods, directory listings, and paid placement tactics for their effectiveness in attaining search marketing goals.
- Advanced Digital Marketing Strategies ‐ This course explores the following: affiliate marketing, email marketing, global marketing, social media marketing, and search engine marketing.
- Consumer Behavior and Analysis - The emphasis of this course is to identify specific digital marketing campaigns and gauge their success and/or failure in inspiring the consumer to purchase the product or service.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.