Full Sail University’s Entertainment Business bachelor of science degree program combines essential business and management knowledge with personal development in a project-based environment, modeling the same kinds of professional scenarios you’ll encounter in your chosen industry. Students in this program explore a variety of business models and cover topics such as marketing, global media management, event management, and professional selling.
- Event Management - This course examines the business of event management, which has developed into a vital marketing tool for a variety of businesses.
- Entertainment Business Models - Students examine the various ways that entertainment organizations operate and generate profit from operations while analyzing traditional and emerging business models in various segments of the industry.
- Global Media Management - Students learn about the complexity and diversity of business practices in the global media marketplace while also learning about consumer differences across key international markets, global marketing strategies, and more.
Grad Matt "Burns" Potthoff: General Manager for the eUnited Esports Team
Meet the Triple-Threat Grad Flexing His Talents at Netflix
The Two Grads Who Manage Tim McGraw's Brand
A Grad and Senior Manager for Social Media at MTV Talks Authenticity and Engagement
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- iPad 7th Gen 32gb WiFi (Online Only)
- Movie Magic Scheduling (Download)
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.