As an artist, you understand that even the smallest details contribute to a rich user experience. It’s a unique perspective that colors your worldview, and extends to imagined spaces, characters, and scenarios. In Full Sail’s Game Art program, you’ll learn to create 3D content to suit any game – no matter the mood, genre, or platform.
- Game Animation - Students learn techniques to digitize motion, edit sequences, and develop an understanding of simulated motion.
- Motion Capture - Students have their first opportunity to produce animated sequences for gameplay, developing an understanding of animation as it applies to the game industry.
- Level Assembly & Lighting - This course continues to expand students' understanding of game requirements with a focus on constructing a playable level.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Canon Flatbed Scanner (Online Only)
- iPad 2019 32gb WiFi (Online Only)
- Microsoft Windows Operating System (Download) (WIN)
- Wacom Intuos Pro Tablet
- ZBrush (Download)
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.