As an artist, you understand that even the smallest details contribute to a rich user experience. It’s a unique perspective that colors your worldview, and extends to imagined spaces, characters, and scenarios.
In Full Sail’s Game Art program, you’ll learn to create 3D content to suit any game – no matter the mood, genre, or platform. You’ll take traditional art and animation principles and apply them to models that look, move, and articulate realistically.
- Game Animation - Students learn techniques to digitize motion, edit sequences, and develop an understanding of simulated motion.
- Motion Capture - Students have their first opportunity to produce animated sequences for gameplay, developing an understanding of animation as it applies to the game industry.
- Level Assembly & Lighting - This course continues to expand students' understanding of game requirements with a focus on constructing a playable level.
Keith Guerrette: Bringing Life Into Games
The Making of the Legendary Blacksmith
Animation, Design, and Film
Hard Surface Modeling Highlights
Our degree programs are offered at a faster pace than traditional schools, so that students adapt to the 24/7 nature of their industries. You’re learning more in a shorter period of time, and starting out on your professional path earlier.Learn more about why we're different
Application deadline approaching: Apply by May 4 for all 2018 campus start dates.Click here for all the details
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Canon Flatbed Scanner (Online Only)
- Final Cut Pro (Download)
- iPad 5th gen 32gb WiFi (Online Only)
- Microsoft Windows Operating System (Download) (WIN)
- Wacom Intuos Pro Tablet
- Zbrush (Download)
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
To create a custom estimate of your tuition and costs, visit our Net Price Calculator.
The ranking was based on academic offerings, faculty credentials, and graduates’ employment and professional achievements.
Full Sail University is one of the many host locations around the world that allows its students and other game development enthusiasts to bring their ideas to life.
With traditional art studios and labs that feature powerful computer workstations, this building allows students to develop their animation projects in an inspirational and welcoming environment.