The process of developing a game is an exceptional game in and of itself. It’s a pursuit in which the end goal is not discovered but created, step by step, by a team of talented programmers, engine builders, and designers.
Full Sail University’s Game Development bachelor of science degree program guides students through the entire game development cycle, from preproduction to finished product. Your education will enhance your ability to create program code for 3D graphic display, multiplayer gaming, artificially intelligent opponents, and real-time virtual environments.
- Artificial Intelligence - Students learn techniques for designing intelligent behaviors and creating lifelike behaviors in characters in order to provide realism, and computer opponents that continue to challenge players even after repeated gameplay.
- Engine Development - This course emphasizes debugging, development of problem solving skills, reading and understanding pre-written code, requirements analysis, and working toward being a better software engineer upon graduation.
- Data Structure and Algorithms - Students learn how fundamental data structures and algorithms function and are implemented while also learning about managing complexity, linked structures, abstraction, analysis, vectors, lists, and more.
This Grad Helps put the Magic in ‘Magic: The Gathering Arena’
'Borderlands 3': Grads Return to Campus to Share Behind-The-Scenes Insights with Students
Multiple Grads Credited on ‘Borderlands 3’
This Navy Veteran Traded a Career as a Military Contractor for One Making Video Games
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- HP ZBook 17 G6
- HP 3-yr Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Microsoft Office 365
- HP 17" Backpack
- Microsoft Project Pro (Download) (WIN)
- Microsoft Visio Pro (Download) (WIN)
- MS Visual Studios Pro (Download) (WIN)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.