Graphic designers dwell at the intersection of art and business. They translate abstract concepts into tangible visuals, and are often lauded for their ability to elevate the status of a company or organization.
The objective of the Graphic Design bachelor of science degree program is to provide a comprehensive understanding of the field of design – from print publishing to interface design and more. You’ll sharpen your eye for aesthetics through projects, critiques, and the study of popular culture. In addition to technical proficiency and creative development, your education will help you hone real-world skills such as media integration, advertising and branding.
- Typography and Page Layout - Students learn how to use typography as a critical part of page layout while also understanding how the printed or viewed page looks as an integrated graphic element.
- Digital Publishing - Students develop their understanding of form, function, and structure through context and technique while embracing the creative process that curated discussions and relevant case studies.
- Design and Art Theory - Students gain an understanding of composition, design, art, basic color, and graphics through a study of varied artistic styles and their sociological and psychological effects throughout history.
2009 Graduate Brandon Moore on Artistic Goals and Designing for the Miami Dolphins
Art of Full Sail - View Graphic Design Student Work
Learn About the Student Experience
See What Makes Us Different — Full Sail University
Qualified online students can receive up to $20,000 with the Momentum Scholarship. Financial aid available to those who qualify.View scholarship details
Our approach to education is unique – including monthly start dates, locked tuition rates, and degrees that take half the time of traditional schools.See the benefits
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Final Cut Pro (Download)
- iPad 5th gen 32gb WiFi
- SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC UHS-I Flash Card
- SanDisk USB-C to SD Card Adapter
- Sony Alpha a6000 Camera w/16-50mm Lens
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
To create a custom estimate of your tuition and costs, visit our Net Price Calculator.
Graphic Design bachelor’s graduate Lizzie Miller and Media Design MFA graduate Julia Royal were named to the list.
We know that funding your education is a substantial investment. That's why Full Sail University offers a variety of scholarships for qualified students.
Online or on campus, our students have access to knowledge and mentorship from a community of professionals.