The Instructional Design & Technology master of science degree program is designed to provide new tools and methods to improve instruction. Some of these methods include the use of tools like Apple’s professional media creation applications and other digital media concepts – in addition to fundamental techniques like storytelling and game strategy. You’ll also explore theories about how people learn and become motivated, and learn how to create compelling and inspirational content for online curricula.
- Strategies for Learner Engagement - Students explore cognitive, learning, and motivation theories as a first step toward understanding how to create engaging curriculum for a variety of learning styles and settings.
- Media Asset Creation - Students examine specific techniques regarding how to create the best media for a project, while also taking into account the limitations of delivery methods and the learners' technical ability.
- Visual and Verbal Communication in Instructional Design - Students develop their knowledge and skills in writing manuscripts for course content that is appropriate for the selected medium, the selected subject matter, and the intended target audience.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 IS
- SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC UHS-I Flash Card
- Screenflow (Download)
- Sony VCT-R640 Tripod
- Apple SD Adapter
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
From our custom learning management system to our engaged online community, learn more about what goes into getting an online education at Full Sail.
We know that funding your education is a substantial investment. That's why Full Sail University offers a variety of scholarships for qualified students.
Online or on campus, our students have access to knowledge and mentorship from a community of professionals.