The Media Design master of fine arts degree program provides an in-depth look at design and the role it plays in bridging the gap between the creative studio and the boardroom. You’ll study the concepts that drive successful design campaigns – including research, client communications, and team dynamics. Coursework focused on psychological and motivational theories will also deepen your understanding of consumers and trends.
- Brand Development - Using case studies, students explore the history and processes of brand development in media design.
- Defining Client Needs - Students explore the designer-client relationship and investigate research strategies and methods for developing effective multimedia campaigns.
- Design Strategies and Motivation - Combining research and online creative resources, students create a range of professional visualizations of their concepts and ideas.
About the Media Design MFA Degree Program
Hands-On, Project-Based Curriculum
Art of Full Sail - View Media Design Student Work
Your Campus is Everywhere
Our degree programs are offered at a faster pace than traditional schools, so that students adapt to the 24/7 nature of their industries. You’re learning more in a shorter period of time, and starting out on your professional path earlier.Learn more about why we're different
Explore our Scholarship Guide, which provides a full list of the scholarships available to qualified students, along with details and eligibility requirements for each.Learn more
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
For detailed tuition information about student outcomes and statistics, see consumer disclosures for this program.
To create a custom estimate of your tuition and costs, visit our Net Price Calculator.
From our custom learning management system to our engaged online community, learn more about what goes into getting an online education at Full Sail.
We know that funding your education is a substantial investment. That's why Full Sail University offers a variety of scholarships for qualified students.
Online or on campus, our students have access to knowledge and mentorship from a community of professionals.