reators of mobile games are both abstract thinkers and meticulous analysts. They see games not only as products but as experiences, and possess the unique ability to transform complex data into accessible entertainment.
The Mobile Gaming master of science degree program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary for effective and creative mobile game design, production, and delivery. In this program, you’ll conduct graduate-level mobile gaming research, explore emerging technologies, and apply theoretical concepts to game design and development. You’ll demonstrate your knowledge in a culminating thesis – and by creating a fully playable mobile game of your own design.
Each course will also develop your academic research skills and methodologies to prepare you to address the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly growing industry. Click here to request additional program information about the Mobile Gaming master’s degree.
Online | 12-Month Master’s
Discover technology and business knowledge specialized for the mobile gaming industry.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Belkin 4-port USB Hub (Powered)
- Amazon FireTv & Controller
- iPod Touch 16GB Black/Silver
- Microsoft Windows Operating System (Download) (WIN)
- Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet
- Parellels (USB Key Install)
- SanDisk 32gb microSD Card
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.