The Mobile Gaming master of science degree program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary for effective and creative mobile game design, production, and delivery. In this program, you’ll conduct graduate-level mobile gaming research, explore emerging technologies, and apply theoretical concepts to game design and development. You’ll demonstrate your knowledge in a culminating thesis – and by creating a fully playable mobile game of your own design.
- Computer Science for Engineers - Students explore a wide variety of programming languages such as Objective-C, C#, Java, and C++, and the different mobile platforms for which they are used.
- Game Development Frameworks - Students connect mobile and micro-console technologies to various platforms and operating systems to analyze how they influence the design, functionality, and delivery of a game.
- Mobile Gaming Business - Students learn how mobile games are distributed and priced, while looking at how these various models of distribution and pricing structures affect downloads and purchases.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Microsoft Windows Operating System (Download) (WIN)
- Parallels (USB Key Install)
- Samsung Tablet
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.