The Mobile Gaming master of science degree program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary for effective and creative mobile game design, production, and delivery. In this program, you’ll conduct graduate-level mobile gaming research, explore emerging technologies, and apply theoretical concepts to game design and development. You’ll demonstrate your knowledge in a culminating thesis – and by creating a fully playable mobile game of your own design.
- Computer Science for Engineers - Students explore a wide variety of programming languages such as Objective-C, C#, Java, and C++, and the different mobile platforms for which they are used.
- Game Development Frameworks - Students connect mobile and micro-console technologies to various platforms and operating systems to analyze how they influence the design, functionality, and delivery of a game.
- Mobile Gaming Business - Students learn how mobile games are distributed and priced, while looking at how these various models of distribution and pricing structures affect downloads and purchases.
Full Sail Ranked Among Top Game Design Schools
Hands-On, Project-Based Curriculum
Learning Online at Full Sail University
Your Campus is Everywhere
Qualified online students can receive up to $3,000 with the Online Mastery Scholarship. Financial aid available to those who qualify.View scholarship details
Our degree programs are offered at a faster pace than traditional schools, so that students adapt to the 24/7 nature of their industries. You’re learning more in a shorter period of time, and starting out on your professional path earlier.Learn more about why we're different
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Belkin 4-port USB Hub (Powered)
- Amazon FireTv & Controller
- iPod Touch 16GB Black/Silver
- Microsoft Windows Operating System (Download) (WIN)
- Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet
- Parallels (USB Key Install)
- SanDisk 32gb microSD Card
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
For detailed tuition information about student outcomes and statistics, see consumer disclosures for this program.
To create a custom estimate of your tuition and costs, visit our Net Price Calculator.
The ranking was based on academic offerings, faculty credentials, and graduates’ employment and professional achievements.
Full Sail University is one of the many host locations around the world that allows its students and other game development enthusiasts to bring their ideas to life.
Online or on campus, our students have access to knowledge and mentorship from a community of professionals.