The sold-out tour everyone’s talking about. A viral video that defines a genre. The song that seems to be everywhere. Now more than ever, artists depend on innovative approaches to give them an edge in the market. You could call it luck – or fate – but the truth is that behind every great artist is a great team.
In Full Sail’s Music Business program, you’ll develop skills that extend beyond the recording industry into the realms of film, television, video games, and sports. From marketing and publishing to artist management, and retail, you’ll learn to be an effective player in the music business.
- Music Copyright and Publishing - This course teaches students how to protect their creative works and provides an overview of the business mechanisms that can affect the use of their songs and those of their clients.
- Music Supervision - In this course, students will learn how to serve as a creative liaison between the music industry and the visual-media industries, including film, television, video games, and advertising.
- Concert Management and Touring - This course takes a ground-level approach to concert-promotion basics, including production management and how to develop and execute an artist’s tour.
Music Business Student Wins GRAMMY U Business Plan Competition
Learning Online at Full Sail University
16 Full Sail Grads Credited on 10 GRAMMY-Winning Projects
See What Makes Us Different — Full Sail University
Qualified online students can receive up to $20,000 with the Momentum Scholarship. Financial aid available to those who qualify.View scholarship details
Our approach to education is unique – including monthly start dates, locked tuition rates, and degrees that take half the time of traditional schools.See the benefits
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- iPad 5th gen 32gb WiFi (Online Only)
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
To create a custom estimate of your tuition and costs, visit our Net Price Calculator.
We know that funding your education is a substantial investment. That's why Full Sail University offers a variety of scholarships for qualified students.
From our custom learning management system to our engaged online community, learn more about what goes into getting an online education at Full Sail.
Online or on campus, our students have access to knowledge and mentorship from a community of professionals.