The Public Relations master of arts degree program is designed to provide students with a thorough understanding of both traditional and new social tools and communication channels. Throughout the curriculum, you’ll explore the key ingredients of an effective PR media plan, explore concepts such as events marketing and consumer research, and learn how to develop credible relationships with influential voices throughout the social media world.
- Public Relations in a Digital World - You will examine the dramatic impact of the Internet and a 24/7 media environment on the public relations process.
- Media Relations - You will consider who the journalist is in the digital space and how the traditional objective for a journalist has changed as a result of the Internet and participatory media.
- Social Media Metrics and ROI - You will learn how to track, report, and analyze a variety of metrics that describe audience behavior and attitudes.
Public Relations Master's – Overview
Hands-On, Project-Based Curriculum
Learning Online at Full Sail University
Your Campus is Everywhere
Qualified online students can receive up to $3,000 with the Online Mastery Scholarship. Financial aid available to those who qualify.View scholarship details
Our degree programs are offered at a faster pace than traditional schools, so that students adapt to the 24/7 nature of their industries. You’re learning more in a shorter period of time, and starting out on your professional path earlier.Learn more about why we're different
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Audio-Technica ATR3350iS Lavalier Microphone
- Canon Deluxe Camera Backpack
- iPod Touch 16GB Black/Silver
- Sony HDR-CX675
- Sony VCT-R640 Tripod
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
For detailed tuition information about student outcomes and statistics, see consumer disclosures for this program.
To create a custom estimate of your tuition and costs, visit our Net Price Calculator.
From our custom learning management system to our engaged online community, learn more about what goes into getting an online education at Full Sail.
We know that funding your education is a substantial investment. That's why Full Sail University offers a variety of scholarships for qualified students.
Online or on campus, our students have access to knowledge and mentorship from a community of professionals.