The relationship between the digital realm and the tangible world is profound, complex, and shaped by those who can easily navigate the ever-expanding overlap between the two.
Full Sail University’s Web Design and Development bachelor of science degree program is designed to provide the focused knowledge and understanding needed to integrate and deploy modern websites and web applications. You’ll use industry-standard tools, including modern client-side and server-side languages, relational and non-relational database structures, and frameworks used in modern web stacks.
- Designing for Web Standards II - Students will learn how to use CSS and other standards to enhance web pages easily and effectively.
- Advanced Database Structures - Students will examine advanced database design in order to gain a full understanding of its nature and scope. This course emphasizes designing databases to create web applications that are frequently used within the industry.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- iPad 2019 32gb WiFi (Online Only)
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
We know that funding your education is a substantial investment. That's why Full Sail University offers a variety of scholarships for qualified students.
From our custom learning management system to our engaged online community, learn more about what goes into getting an online education at Full Sail.
Online or on campus, our students have access to knowledge and mentorship from a community of professionals.