Full Sail University is dedicated to the encouragement and development of future generations of entertainment and media professionals.
Through the Anniversary Scholarship, eligible participants may receive up to $10,000 toward the tuition of most Full Sail 20-month campus bachelor degree programs.
The Anniversary Scholarship program will award up to $10,000 to eligible Full Sail 20-month campus bachelor degree program candidates. This scholarship fund is limited and will be awarded to all applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and according to the award determination process as outlined below.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for an Anniversary Scholarship must:
- Complete an Anniversary Scholarship application and an original 250-word essay on “Your Place in the Entertainment Media Industry in Ten Years” prior to the first day of class.
How To Apply
To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.
- Applicants must have conducted a formal interview with their Full Sail Admissions representative.
- Applicants must have applied for a start date beginning April 30, May 28, June 25, or July 30, 2018 as a new student to Full Sail.
- Applicants must have met the entrance requirements for the desired 20-month Full Sail bachelor degree program.
- Applicants must have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or confirmed cash payments.
- An interruption of training, change of degree program, or withdrawal may result in cancellation of scholarship award and disbursement(s). Student understands that a change of student status may impact eligibility.
- The Anniversary Scholarship may be used with other Full Sail University scholarship programs; some restrictions apply.
- Final award of scholarship is contingent upon receipt of all required Admissions and Financial Aid documents by start date.
- Students who delay their start date will forfeit eligibility.
- Funds from the Anniversary Scholarship may be used only toward the tuition of an eligible Full Sail 20-month campus Bachelor degree program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
- Applicants’ essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity, and relevance to the topic. Essays judged outstanding will be awarded.
- Recipients will be notified by the Full Sail University Admissions department prior to beginning their degree program, provided eligibility requirements above are met.
- Scholarship amount will be disbursed throughout student’s academic years, amount to be divided equally between semesters, as applicable.