Full Sail University is dedicated to the encouragement and development of current and future generations of teachers who want to incorporate the tools of media professionals to create a dynamic learning environment.
In an effort to further this encouragement and development, Full Sail introduces the Full Sail Education Media Scholarship for Teachers Program. This program is designed to offer assistance to deserving teachers passionate about advancing their career knowledge and educational role. Through the Full Sail Education Media Scholarship for Teachers Program, eligible participants may receive up to $12,000 toward the tuition of the Full Sail Instructional Design & Technology Master of Science, Media Design Master of Fine Arts or New Media Journalism Master of Arts degree.
To apply for a scholarship, speak to your admissions representative by calling 800.226.7625.
This scholarship provides awards of up to $12,000 to eligible students who meet specific criteria based on financial need. To determine initial eligibility, all applicants must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (www.fafsa.ed.gov) and review their Federal Student Aid Report with a Full Sail Financial Aid Advisor.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for an Education Media Scholarship for Teachers must:
- Currently reside in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Be certified as a teacher, any grade, Kindergarten through 12. Proof of certification required. Teachers at private or charter schools not requiring certification must submit an official letter from their principal stating their current teaching position and job responsibilities on school letterhead.
- Guidance counselors and other administrators in public education Kindergarten through grade 12, impacting students and teachers on a continual educational basis, may apply with an official letter from their principal or manager stating current position and job responsibilities on school letterhead.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs and an admissions representative will be in contact with you soon.
How To Apply
Check with your Admissions Representative or Financial Aid Administrator for the deadline date applicable to your start date. Deadlines are typically the Friday two weeks prior to the first day of your degree program.
- Full Sail will reference student’s date of application for admission, documentation of teaching certificate, or submitted official letters of position, to confirm eligibility
- To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.
- Recipients will be notified by the Full Sail University Admissions department prior to the student beginning their degree program, provided eligibility requirements above are met.
- Scholarship will be disbursed throughout the student’s academic years, amount to be divided equally between semesters, as applicable.
- Applicants must send in Full Sail’s application for enrollment for the Instructional Design & Technology Master of Science, Media Design Master of Fine Arts or New Media Journalism Master of Arts degree.
- Applicants must fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Applicants must meet all admission requirements for acceptance into the degree program by the chosen start date.
- Funds from the Full Sail Education Media Scholarship for Teachers may be used only towards the tuition of the Full Sail Instructional Design & Technology Master of Science, Media Design Master of Fine Arts or New Media Journalism Master of Arts degree.
- The Education Media Scholarship for Teachers may be used with other Full Sail scholarship programs.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Scholarship funds are limited and will remain available until depleted.
Your Next Steps
Apply for this Scholarship
To apply for any of our scholarships, speak to your admissions representative by calling 800.226.7625.
You can request more information about our programs and an admissions representative will be in contact with you soon.
Apply for Enrollment
If you are ready to begin your journey with Full Sail University, you can complete our online enrollment application.