The Emerging Technology Scholarship is designed to identify individuals who are exceptionally talented in their problem-solving and critical thinking skills, academically successful, and passionate about emerging technology industries. Through this program, students will receive a full scholarship for select campus or online Bachelor of Science degree programs.
The Emerging Technology Scholarship program will award a full scholarship including tuition and a laptop to eligible applicants pursuing select Full Sail University degree programs. Applicants will need to adhere to eligibility criteria and strict deadlines outlined in the Minimum Eligibility Requirements and How to Apply sections. Finalists will be invited to Full Sail University campus or online to participate in a whiteboard problem-solving competition. There will be a very limited number of scholarships awarded to the finalists selected from the competition.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for consideration, those applying for the Emerging Technology Scholarship must:
- Be a graduate from high school in 2021 or 2022;
- Meet Admission requirements for an eligible Bachelor of Science degree program (Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Game Development, Information Technology, Mobile Development, Simulation & Visualization and Web Development);
- Possess a cumulative high school GPA of 3.8 or higher;
- Submit an application for Admission by June 27, 2021;
- Submit an original project with screencast per the How to Apply instructions by June 27, 2021;
- Begin their degree program within the calendar year of their graduation date from high school. For example, a student graduating from high school in May 2021 would have to begin coursework at Full Sail University by December 2021; and
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress and adhere to the University’s Code of Conduct.