The Full Sail Inspiration Scholarship is designed to encourage and develop future media professionals.
Through the Inspiration Scholarship program, eligible campus degree program participants may receive up to $10,000 toward the tuition of most of our campus degree programs.
The Full Sail Inspiration Scholarship program will award up to $10,000 to eligible campus bachelor’s degree program candidates.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for a Full Sail Inspiration Scholarship must:
- Have conducted a formal interview with their Full Sail Admissions Representative and submitted an admissions application.
- Complete the Full Sail Inspiration Scholarship application and an original 250-word essay, “The Most Inspirational and Supportive Person in My Life.”
How To Apply
- To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.
- Applicants must have completed a formal interview with their Full Sail Admissions Representative.
- Applicants must have applied as a new campus bachelor’s student to Full Sail University for the October 28 or November 25, 2019 start date.
- Applicants must have met the entrance requirements for the desired Full Sail campus bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants must have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or confirmed cash payments.
- A change of degree program, interruption of training, or withdrawal may result in cancellation of scholarship award and disbursement(s). Student understands that a change of student status may impact eligibility.
- The Inspiration Scholarship may be combined with most Full Sail scholarships; some restrictions apply.
- Students who delay their start date will forfeit eligibility.
- Final award of scholarship is contingent upon receipt of all required Admissions and Financial Aid documents by start date.
- Funds from the Full Sail Inspiration Scholarship may be used only toward the tuition of an eligible Full Sail campus bachelor’s accelerated degree program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
- Applicants’ essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity, and relevance to the topic. Essays judged outstanding will be awarded.
- Recipients will be notified by the Full Sail University Admissions Department, provided eligibility requirements above are met.
- Scholarship will be disbursed throughout student’s academic years, amount to be divided equally between semesters, as applicable.