Global Achievement Scholarship
You can request more information about our programs.
Schedule a tour and preview what it's like to be a student here.
The Full Sail Global Achievement Scholarship is designed to encourage and develop future international entertainment and media professionals throughout the world.
Through the Global Achievement Scholarship, eligible participants may receive up to $5,000 toward the tuition of their Full Sail campus degree program.
To apply for a scholarship, speak to your admissions representative by calling 800.226.7625.
The Global Achievement Scholarship will award up to $5,000 to eligible campus degree program candidates. This scholarship fund is limited, and will be awarded to all applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and according to the award determination process as outlined below.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for a Global Achievement Scholarship must:
- Complete and submit the Global Achievement application, and an original 250-word essay on “How My Full Sail Education Will Help Me Achieve My Career Dream” prior to the first day of class.
- Be a non-US citizen or nonpermanent resident, as defined by Full Sail University.
- Applicants must have applied for one of the following immersive campus degree programs: Computer Animation, Creative Writing, Digital Arts & Design, Entertainment Business, Film, Game Art, Media Communication, Music Business, Recording Arts, Show Production, or Sports Marketing & Media
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs and an admissions representative will be in contact with you soon.
How To Apply
- The Global Achievement Scholarship application must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee prior to the desired start date.
- To apply for this scholarship, please contact your admissions representative at 800.226.7625.
- Applicants’ essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity and relevance to the topic. Essays judged outstanding will be awarded.
- Recipients will be notified by the Full Sail University Admissions Department prior to beginning their degree program, provided eligibility requirements above are met.
- Scholarship amount will be disbursed throughout student’s academic years, amount to be divided equally between semesters, as applicable.
- Applicants must have conducted a formal interview with their Admissions representative.
- Applicants must have applied for a Full Sail University campus degree program.
- Applicants must have met the entrance requirements for the desired Full Sail University campus degree program.
- A change of degree program, interruption of training, or withdrawal may result in cancellation of scholarship award and disbursement. Student understands that a change of student status may impact eligibility.
- Students who delay their start date may forfeit eligibility.
- The Global Achievement Scholarship may be used with most other Full Sail University scholarship programs.
- Funds from the Global Achievement Scholarship may only be used toward the tuition of a Full Sail University campus degree program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Scholarship funds are limited and will remain available until depleted.
Your Next Steps
Apply for this Scholarship
To apply for any of our scholarships, speak to your admissions representative by calling 800.226.7625.
You can request more information about our programs and an admissions representative will be in contact with you soon.
Apply for Enrollment
If you are ready to begin your journey with Full Sail University, you can complete our online enrollment application.
Call us at 800.226.7625 or chat with us to get answers.