The Full Sail Hall of Fame Scholarship is designed to encourage and develop future entertainment and media professionals.
Through the Hall of Fame Scholarship, eligible participants may receive up to $10,000 toward the tuition of most Full Sail 20-month campus bachelor of science degree programs.
The Hall of Fame Scholarship will award up to $10,000 to eligible Full Sail 20-month campus bachelor of science degree program candidates.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for a Hall of Fame Scholarship must:
- Complete the Hall of Fame Scholarship application and an original 250-word essay on “The Future of the Entertainment Media Industry and Your Contribution Within It” prior to the first day of class.
How To Apply
To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.
- Applicants must have conducted a formal interview with their Full Sail Admissions Representative.
- Applicants must have applied for either the January 29, February 26, March 26, 2018 start date.
- Applicants must have met the entrance requirements for the desired 20-month Full Sail bachelor of science degree program.
- Applicants must have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or confirmed cash payments.
- Final award of scholarship is contingent upon receipt of all Admissions and Financial Aid requirements by start date.
- Students who delay their start date will forfeit their eligibility.
- A change of degree program, interruption of training, or withdrawal may result in cancellation of scholarship award and disbursement. The student understands that a change of student status may impact eligibility.
- The Hall of Fame Scholarship may be combined with most other Full Sail University Scholarship programs; some restrictions apply.
- Funds from the Hall of Fame Scholarship may be used only toward the tuition of a Full Sail 20-month campus bachelor of science degree program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
- Applicants’ essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity, and relevance to the topic. Essays judged outstanding will be awarded.
- Recipients will be notified by the Full Sail University Admissions Department prior to beginning their degree program, provided eligibility requirements are met.
- Scholarship will be disbursed throughout the student’s academic years, amount to be divided equally between semesters, as applicable.