Intensive English Alumni Scholarship
You can request more information about our programs.
Schedule a tour and preview what it's like to be a student here.
Full Sail University is dedicated to the encouragement and development of future generations of media professionals.
In an effort to increase educational and professional opportunities for international students, Full Sail University introduces the Intensive English Alumni Scholarship Program. This program is designed to off er assistance to deserving alumni passionate about advancing their career and education in the entertainment media industry.
To apply for a scholarship, speak to your admissions representative by calling 800.226.7625.
The Intensive English Alumni Scholarship will award up to $7,000 to eligible degree program candidates. This scholarship fund is limited and will be awarded to all applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and according to the award determination process as outlined below.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for an Intensive English Alumni Scholarship must:
- Have successfully completed a Full Sail Intensive English certificate program and be in good academic and financial standing
- Be a non-US citizen or nonpermanent resident as defined by Full Sail University
- Start a degree program within 60 days of completing the requirements of the Intensive English certificate program
- Complete and submit this application prior to starting a degree program
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
How To Apply
- The Intensive English Alumni Scholarship application must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee prior to the desired start date.
- To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625 or +1.407.679.6333
- Award amount will be up to $7,000 of applicant's Full Sail University Intensive English certificate program tuition.
- Award recipients will be notified prior to their start date, provided eligibility requirements above are met.
- Certain changes in a student's enrollment could impact his or her ongoing eligibility for scholarship awards (examples include but are not limited to: change of degree program, interruption of training). A student who elects to withdraw or who is withdrawn by the university will forfeit future scholarship disbursements.
- Applicant must be a Full Sail Intensive English certificate program graduate and have applied for a degree program.
- Applicant must have met the admissions requirements for the desired Full Sail University degree program.
- The Intensive English Alumni Scholarship may be used with most other Full Sail University scholarship programs. Applicants will be counseled of any restrictions during the scholarship application process.
- Funds from the Intensive English Alumni Scholarship may only be used toward the tuition of a Full Sail University degree program.
- The scholarship is non transferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Scholarship funds are limited and will remain available until depleted.
Your Next Steps
Apply for this Scholarship
To apply for any of our scholarships, speak to your admissions representative by calling 800.226.7625.
You can request more information about our programs and an admissions representative will be in contact with you soon.
Apply for Enrollment
If you are ready to begin your journey with Full Sail University, you can complete our online enrollment application.
Call us at 800.226.7625 or chat with us to get answers.