Full Sail University is dedicated to the encouragement and development of future generations of media professionals.
In an effort to further this encouragement and development, Full Sail introduces the Full Sail Merit Scholarship Program. This program is designed to offer assistance to deserving individuals passionate about a career in the entertainment media industry. Through the Full Sail Merit Scholarship Program, eligible participants may receive up to $3,000 toward the tuition of any Full Sail campus degree program.
The Full Sail Merit Scholarship Program will award up to $3,000 to eligible candidates. Scholarship amounts will vary.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for a Merit Scholarship should:
- Be a minimum of 18 years old or have the consent of a parent(s)/ guardian(s) to attend Full Sail
- Have earned a standard high school diploma
- Have achieved a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 (B average) scale during their secondary education, or postsecondary (30 semester credits minimum) education
How To Apply
- The Merit Scholarship Application must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee at least two weeks prior to the desired start date.
- Official Final Transcripts must be submitted to the Full Sail Enrollment Department and on file at least two weeks prior to start date.
- Full Sail will reference official transcripts to confirm GPA eligibility.
- To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.
- Recipients will be notified on Propeller: Launch the Thursday following the application deadline date.
- The scholarship will be disbursed during the student’s final academic year, as applicable.
- Applicants must have applied as a new student to Full Sail University for a 2018 start date.
- Applicants must have filled out a FAFSA or confirmed cash payments.
- Funds from the Full Sail Merit Scholarship may be used only toward the tuition of a Full Sail campus degree program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.