The Full Sail University Sound Foundations Scholarship is designed to encourage and develop future entertainment and media professionals.
Through the Sound Foundations Scholarship program, eligible participants may receive up to $15,000 toward the tuition of select Full Sail University campus audio arts associate of science and bachelor of science degree programs.
The Sound Foundations Scholarship may award up to $15,000 to eligible Full Sail 20-month campus Bachelor of Science and 10-month campus Associate of Science degree program candidates. This scholarship fund is limited and will be awarded to all applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and according to the award determination process as outlined below.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for a Sound Foundations Scholarship must:
- Complete the scholarship application and an original 500-word essay focusing on the desired degree program: “The Future of My Industry and My Contribution Within it.”
How To Apply
- The Sound Foundations Scholarship application and essay must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee prior to the desired start date.
- To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.
- Applicants must have conducted a formal interview with their Full Sail Admissions representative.
- Applicants must have applied as a new student to Full Sail University for a 2017 start date.
- Applicants must have applied for one of the following campus degree programs: Music Production, Recording Arts, or Show Production.
- Applicants must have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or confirmed cash payments.
- Final award of scholarship is contingent upon receipt of all Admissions and Financial Aid requirements by start date.
- Students who delay their start date will forfeit their eligibility.
- A change of degree program, interruption of training, or withdrawal may result in cancellation of scholarship award and disbursement. The student understands that a change of student status may impact eligibility.
- The Sound Foundations Scholarship may not be used with most Full Sail University Scholarship programs.
- Funds from the Sound Foundations Scholarship may be used only toward the tuition of an eligible Full Sail University campus Bachelor of Science degree program.
- Applicants must be a US citizen or permanent resident alien as defined by Full Sail University.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.