The STEM Scholarship is designed to encourage and develop future international professionals seeking careers in science, technology, engineering, and math.
Through the STEM Scholarship program, eligible participants may receive up to $5,000 toward the tuition of their Full Sail University STEM campus degree program.
The STEM Scholarship program will award up to $5,000 to eligible campus degree program candidates. This scholarship fund is limited and will be awarded to all applicants who meet the eligibility requirements according to the award determination process outlined below.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for a STEM Scholarship must:
- Be a non-US citizen or nonpermanent resident, as defined by Full Sail University.
- Complete and submit the STEM Scholarship application, and an original 250-word essay, “How My Full Sail Education Will Prepare Me for a STEM Career,” prior to the first day of class.
How To Apply
The STEM Scholarship application and essay must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee prior to the desired start date. To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.
- Applicants must have conducted a formal interview with their Admissions representative.
- Applicants must have applied to Full Sail University for a start date of April 4, 2016 or later.
- Applicants must have applied for one of the following immersive STEM campus degree programs: Cloud Technologies, Computer Science, Game Design, Game Development, Mobile Development, Simulation and Visualization, or Web Design and Development.
- Applicants must have met the entrance requirements for the desired Full Sail University campus degree program.
- A change of degree program, interruption of training, or withdrawal may result in cancellation of scholarship award and disbursement. Student understands that a change of student status may impact eligibility.
- Students who delay their start date may forfeit eligibility.
- The STEM Scholarship may be used with most other Full Sail University scholarship programs.
- Funds from the STEM Scholarship may only be used toward the tuition of a Full Sail University campus degree program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
- Applicants’ essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity, and relevance to the topic.
- Essays judged outstanding will be awarded.
- Recipients will be notified by the Admissions department prior to beginning their degree program, provided the above eligibility requirements are met.
- The scholarship amount awarded will be disbursed throughout student’s academic years, divided equally between semesters as applicable.