Interested in coming to the U.S. to earn your degree? Learn more about our admissions process for international students and the resources we provide to assist with your transition to the United States.
Your application steps:
Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate the required level of language proficiency by providing documentation of a satisfactory score on an approved language proficiency exam. Download admissions requirements for score and test information.
Note: Full Sail offers ESL for incoming students interested in improving their English skills.
Applicants must obtain a financial guarantee to verify available funding for tuition and related expenses for the first academic term of the chosen degree program.
Documentation of High School Graduation
Applicants who have completed high school at a foreign institution must provide official documentation to determine the school's U.S. equivalency (through an outside evaluation service). Contact International Admissions for recommended evaluation services.
You will need to complete a Technology Assessment for your program of study. Be sure to check to see if your degree has any additional educational requirements, such as advanced math classes or a certain grade point average.
Application Documentation and Fees
Complete your application and include the $40 fee when submitting. If you have not already, request an interview with your Admissions Representative.
After you submit your application and fee, you will need to provide:
- Seat deposit of $200.00 (campus degrees only)
- High school/secondary school transcript
- University or college transcripts (for graduate programs or transfer credits)
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Copy of the identification page of your passport
- Signed and dated Enrollment Agreement
Important: any documentation not in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
Applicants for a campus-based degree program are required to obtain the proper visa in order to study full time. See below for details on visas.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Need to get in touch? You can email our International Admissions department.
If you are admitted to Full Sail University, you will need the following for enrollment:
- An I-20 form
- A DS-160 Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application
- A passport recognized by the U.S., valid at least six months beyond the intended stay in country
- One 2x2 photograph
- An MRV fee receipt to demonstrate payment of visa application fee
- A SEVIS I-901 fee receipt
After successfully enrolling at Full Sail University, these are the next steps you should take as you prepare to arrive in the United States:
- Have a Visa preparation session with your Full Sail liaison
- Pay your SEVIS fee
- Apply for your embassy appointment
- Arrive early for your appointment, and bring your documents (make sure to review to make sure your personal information is updated and accurate)
- For detailed information on life at Full Sail and your move to the United States, please download our international transition guide.
If you’re located in São Paulo, Brazil, please consider a visit to our International Full Sail Experience Center.
You’ll be able to learn more about Full Sail’s campus near Orlando, Florida, ask questions about the programs and courses, take a virtual tour of the facilities, and learn about how to study and live in the United States.