After successfully enrolling at Full Sail University, these are the next steps you should take as you prepare to arrive in the United States:
- Visa preparation session with your Full Sail liaison
- Pay your SEVIS fee
- Apply for your embassy appointment
- Arrive early for your appointment, and don’t forget your documents:
- Original I-20 form
- Valid passport
- Current financial documents
- Language proficiency document (if applicable)
- SEVIS fee receipt
- Review and ensure the accuracy of your personal information
If you have any questions, feel free to your Admissions Representative at +1.407.679.6333.
International Admissions Team Spotlight
Meet our dedicated international admissions representatives who can help you get started on your education
Pimluck Kamolpechara has been working in Thailand’s entertainment industry for over a decade, both in the spotlight (she's had seven number one singles on Thailand’s pop charts) and behind the scenes in radio and television. She graduated from Mahidol University with a BA in International Studies concentrating in Southeast Asian Studies.
Valeriana is originally from Milano, Italy. She has lived, studied languages, and worked in the UK, Germany, and France before finally settling in the U.S. She is fluent in Italian and French. Her current focus is assisting European students during their Full Sail admissions process.