The Mobile Development bachelor of science degree program provides a complete study of the evolving processes used in professional application production. Coursework ranges from programming languages for Android and Apple devices to audio and visual asset implementation. You’ll also learn how to locate potential industry needs, research your user base, and apply that research to a comprehensive software plan.
- Mobile User Experience - This course explores platform guidelines and the means to apply standards to achieve highly usable interfaces that consider user preferences as well as functional requirements.
- Advanced Interface Design - This course challenges students to consider the design process from both functional and visual points of view to deliver immersive experiences for the end user.
- Integrated Product Development - This course provides an opportunity for students to identify and plan the most effective and highest-quality professional products possible.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- iPad 7th Gen 32gb WiFi
- Google Pixel 3A
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.