Whether it’s computerized models of complex data or 3D virtual environments designed to train personnel against potentially volatile situations, engineers working in the simulation and visualization industry provide vital solutions necessary for growth across a variety of disciplines. Full Sail’s Simulation & Visualization bachelor of science degree program equips you with the programming and critical-thinking skills needed to study and design virtual systems. You’ll develop your tech savvy through hands-on experience, in order to keep pace with an ever evolving industry.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality - Students will study the incorporation of current consumer-grade equipment and peripherals as well as the development of new devices.
- Artificial Intelligence ‐ In this course, students will learn techniques for designing and creating lifelike and intelligent behaviors in characters.
- Computer Graphics - In this course, students will learn the foundations required for using modern software and hardware 3-D rendering systems.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- HP ZBook 17 G6
- HP 3-yr Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Microsoft Office 365
- HP 17" Backpack
- Maple Academic
- MS Visual Studios Pro (Download) (WIN)
- Oculus Rift
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.