Full Sail University is dedicated to the encouragement and development of future generations of media professionals.
In an effort to further this encouragement and development, Full Sail introduces the Full Sail Alumni Scholarship Program. This program is designed to offer assistance to deserving alumni passionate about advancing their career and education in the entertainment media industry. Through the Full Sail Alumni Scholarship Program, eligible participants may receive up to $3,000 toward the tuition of any Full Sail campus degree program.
The Full Sail Alumni Scholarship Program will award up to $3,000 to eligible Full Sail students enrolled for an additional campus degree program as a returning student. Scholarship amounts will vary.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for an Alumni Scholarship should:
- Have achieved a minimum overall grade of B or better in previous Full Sail coursework (80 overall numeric grade average)
- Have graduated or will graduate from their previous Full Sail campus degree program as a student in good academic and financial standing
- Have demonstrated an exceptional ability and dedication to their desired path in the entertainment media industry
How To Apply
Full Sail will reference the student’s overall grade as of the deadline date to confirm grade eligibility. To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.
- Applicant must be a returning Full Sail University graduate and have applied for a Full Sail campus degree program.
- Applicants must have filled out a FAFSA or confirmed cash payments.
- Funds from the Full Sail Alumni Scholarship may be used only towards the tuition of a Full Sail campus degree program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
Recipients will be notified by the Admissions department prior to beginning their degree program, provided the eligibility requirements above are met.