Full Sail University is dedicated to the encouragement and development of career-oriented professionals.
To demonstrate this commitment, Full Sail introduces the Online Mastery Scholarship program. This scholarship is designed to offer assistance to qualified individuals who are passionate about a career in business, media, communications, technology, or art and design, especially ambitious learners who may already have a full-time job.
The Online Mastery Scholarship program will award up to $3,000 to eligible candidates.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for an Online Mastery Scholarship must:
- Have conducted an entrance interview with their Full Sail Admissions Representative.
- Have applied for admission to Full Sail University for an online Master’s degree program.
- Have met the entrance requirements for an eligible Full Sail University online master’s degree program.
- Achieve Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) at the end of the first semester of their Full Sail degree program and be an active full-time student.
How To Apply
The Online Mastery Scholarship application must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee at least one week prior to the desired start date. Check with your Enrollment Guide for the deadline date applicable to your start date.
- A change of degree program, interruption of training, or withdrawal may result in cancellation of scholarship award and disbursement(s). Student understands that a change of student status may impact eligibility.
- The Online Mastery Scholarship may not be used in conjunction with other Full Sail University scholarships.
- Funds from the Online Mastery Scholarship may be used only toward the tuition of eligible online Full Sail master of arts, master of fine arts, and master of science degree programs.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
- Full Sail University will reference SAP at the end of the student’s first semester to confirm eligibility.
- Scholarship will be disbursed in either the first or second academic year based upon the student’s degree program.