Full Sail University is dedicated to the encouragement and development of future generations of media professionals.
In an effort to further this dedication and encouragement, Full Sail introduces the Pathway Scholarship program. The purpose of this program is to aid deserving individuals who are focused on campus bachelor of fine arts or bachelor of science degrees. Through the Pathway Scholarship program, eligible participants may receive scholarship funds if need is demonstrated.
The Pathway Scholarship program may award up to $40,000 to eligible students. Scholarship amounts may vary.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for a Pathway Scholarship must:
- Have conducted an entrance interview with their Full Sail University Admissions representative.
- Have applied for admission as a new student to Full Sail University for a campus 29-month bachelor’s degree program.
- Have met the entrance requirements for the desired Full Sail University bachelor’s degree program.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (www.fafsa.ed.gov) and reviewed their Federal Student Aid Report with a Full Sail University Enrollment Guide.
- Have completed the Enrollment/Financial Aid process and demonstrated need, calculated by a need-based formula.
How To Apply
- The Pathway application must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee prior to the desired start date.
- To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.
- An interruption of training, changing degree program, or withdrawal may result in cancellation of scholarship award and disbursement(s). Student understands that a change of student status may impact eligibility.
- The Pathway Scholarship may not be used in conjunction with other Full Sail University scholarships.
- Final award of scholarship is contingent upon receipt of all required Admissions and Financial Aid documents by start date.
- Students who delay their start date may forfeit eligibility.
- Funds from the Pathway Scholarship may be used only toward the tuition of an eligible Full Sail University campus bachelor’s degree program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
- Recipients will be notified by the Full Sail University Financial Aid department prior to beginning their degree program, provided eligibility requirements above are met.
- Scholarship amount will be disbursed throughout student’s academic years at Full Sail University’s discretion based upon financial need and eligibility.