Published May 18, 2018
Full Sail Grads Work on 'Deadpool 2'
Nine Grads from Computer Animation, Film, and Recording Arts degree programs credited on Deadpool 2.
Summer blockbuster season has officially begun, and Full Sail University is proud to announce that nine Full Sail graduates worked on the highly anticipated Marvel sequel, Deadpool 2.
The Twentieth Century Fox production focuses on an unusual antihero named Deadpool, and the character has already gained audience favor and gathered a cult-like following due to the immense success of the first installment of the series.
Taking on roles ranging from Music Mixing Assistant to Creature Technical Director, these grads contributed their hard work and talent to the film.
Here is a complete list of the graduates credited on the film:
- Jose Gloria (Computer Animation, 2014) Creature Technical Director
- Blake Goedde (Computer Animation, 2014) Digital Compositor
- Mario Mediavilla (Computer Animation, 2015) Technical Animator
- Daniel Pastor (Computer Animation, 2016) Digital Compositor
- Phillip Rosado (Computer Animation, 2007) Lead Layout Artist
- Ben Sumner (Computer Animation, 2008) Digital Compositor
- Ryan McGregor (Film, 2006) Digital Imaging Technician
- Andrew “A.R.” Bjorklund (Film, 2010) Editorial Production Assistant
- Mateo Barragan (Recording Arts, 2015) Music Mixing Assistant