Full Sail University’s Entertainment Business master of science degree program is an advanced exploration of the specific business and management skills required to excel and lead in the entertainment world. Students learn the strategies of top executives, and are given the opportunity to apply that knowledge in practical exercises. The curriculum covers key concepts like financial planning, publishing and distribution, and contract negotiation, and culminates in a final project and formal business plan.
- Business Storytelling and Brand Development - Students learn how to implement brand development strategies that help companies become icons within their industry.
- Negotiation and Deal-Making - Students explore the skills needed to become a strong negotiator and deal-maker, through instruction in topics such as deal-structuring skills, self-awareness, and negotiation skill development.
- Product and Artist Management - Students learn how to address product management and its unique issues including interconnectivity of artist and product management activities.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.