One of modern culture’s most enduring types of media, good cinema blends storytelling with production to relay facets of our experience to audiences around the world.
If you have a passion for filmmaking, Full Sail’s Film bachelor’s program provides you with a comprehensive overview of the industry – while allowing you to discover your unique place within it. You’ll start by sampling the varied skills and technologies a professional film studio has to offer – from writing and directing to set decoration and makeup. Later, you’ll pick an industry-focused specialization based on your interests.
- Advanced Production - Students form a crew in their area of specialization to create and complete the development, preproduction, and production processes of their individual projects with mentorship and support from film faculty.
- Broadcast Production - Students examine the techniques and technologies involved in creating multicamera shoots for the news and narrative broadcast television genres while exploring the logistical, structural, and aesthetic methodologies of broadcast production.
- Visual Storytelling - Students learn writing, directing, producing, cinematography, art direction, makeup, and sound function as elements of the filmmaking process as well as how these specializations intersect during preproduction and production.
The 90th Annual Academy Awards: Full Sail Alumni Credited on Oscar-Winning Projects
Watch a Film Set Go Up in 3 Minutes (Time-Lapse)
Grads on the Record-Breaking 'Avengers: Infinity War’
See What Makes Us Different – Full Sail University
Our degree programs are offered at a faster pace than traditional schools, so that students adapt to the 24/7 nature of their industries. You’re learning more in a shorter period of time, and starting out on your professional path earlier.Learn more about why we're different
Our approach to education is unique – including monthly start dates, locked tuition rates, and degrees that take half the time of traditional schools.See the benefits
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Final Cut Pro (Download)
- Final Draft (Download)
- Movie Magic Budgeting (Download)
- Movie Magic Scheduling (Download)
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
For detailed tuition information about student outcomes and statistics, see consumer disclosures for this program.
To create a custom estimate of your tuition and costs, visit our Net Price Calculator.
Movie industry magazine 'The Wrap' named Full Sail University one of its "Top 50 Film Schools."
Plus, students and staff also enjoyed an exclusive screening of the new film.
Online or on campus, our students have access to knowledge and mentorship from a community of professionals.