If you have a passion for filmmaking, Full Sail’s Film bachelor’s program provides you with a comprehensive overview of the industry – while allowing you to discover your unique place within it. You’ll start by sampling the varied skills and technologies a professional film studio has to offer – from writing to set decoration and makeup. Later, you’ll pick an industry-focused specialization based on your interests.
- Composition and Visual Design - Students will explore composition, the framing of elements and principles of design, and the impact of designing with light, movement, and space.
- Broadcast Production II ‐ Students will expand their understanding of preproduction, location shooting, editing, graphics, and writing for these modes of production.
- Advanced Production I - This course is an intensive workshop course in which students will form a crew in their area of specialization.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Final Draft (Download)
- Movie Magic Budgeting (Download)
- Movie Magic Scheduling (Download)
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.