If you’re dreaming of pursuing a career in recording, you’re in good company. Full Sail began as a recording school back in 1979, and in the years since, has built extensively upon its foundational curriculum.
From live music production to audio postproduction for film, television, and video games, you’ll cover a wide array of procedures and applications – all while working with the same gear found in professional studios.
- This program is offered on our Winter Park campus and can be completed in as few as 20 months.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Microsoft Office 365
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Belkin 4-port USB Hub (Powered)
- Auralia (Download)
- Final Cut Pro (Download)
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Gen 2
- Logic Pro (Download)
- Musition (Download)
- On-Stage Stands - Desktop Microphone Stand
- Pro Tools
- Sennheiser E835-N Microphone
- Sennheiser HD280 PRO Headphone
- StageMaster 25ft XLR Microphone Cable
- Waves Certification Program Plug-In Bundle (Download)
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Qualified campus students can receive up to $38,000 with the Pathway Scholarship. Financial aid available to those who qualify.View scholarship details
Our approach to education is unique – including monthly start dates, locked tuition rates, and degrees that take half the time of traditional schools.See the benefits
Over the last 40 years, Bob has worked with artists like Bruce Springsteen, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, and Bryan Adams.
Take an online tour of our many professional recording studios and labs, including the Audio Temple and Mix Palace.
16 Full Sail grads were credited on 16 nominated projects.