If you’re dreaming of pursuing a career in recording, you’re in good company. Full Sail began as a recording school back in 1979, and in the years since, has built extensively upon its foundational curriculum.
From live music production to audio postproduction for film, television, and video games, you’ll cover a wide array of procedures and applications – all while working with the same gear found in professional studios.
- Critical Listening - This course focuses on developing critical-listening skills from an engineering perspective and presents students with recorded music from studio sessions, live concert material, and audio postproduction mixes as the subject of analysis.
- Audio Postproduction ‐ This course provides students with an overview of production sound and audio postproduction sound design for film and television.
- Mixing Techniques - This course explores the use of audio processors and mixers to shape high-quality mixes, building on the students’ gear knowledge and listening skills.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Microsoft Office 365
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Belkin 4-port USB Hub (Powered)
- Auralia (Download)
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
- iLok USB Dongle
- Logic Pro
- Musition (Download)
- On-Stage Stands - Desktop Microphone Stand
- Pro Tools (Download)
- Sennheiser E835-N Microphone
- Sennheiser HD280 PRO Headphone
- StageMaster 25ft XLR Microphone Cable
- Slate Digital Plugins (Download)
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Over the last 40 years, Bob has worked with artists like Bruce Springsteen, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, and Bryan Adams.
Multiple grads took home awards for achievements in sound mixing.
16 Full Sail grads were credited on 16 nominated projects.