Although the professional world of media communications is vast and always evolving, those who inhabit it are connected by the ability to turn a message into something that resonates and inspires.
The Media Communications bachelor of science degree program is designed to provide a thorough understanding of the skills needed to succeed in today’s dynamic media industries. Throughout the project-based curriculum, you’ll explore topics ranging from digital video and audio production to entrepreneurship and marketing strategies. You’ll also hone standard industry skills such as storytelling, research methodology, and the ability to articulate abstract concepts.
- New Media Tools - Students will explore a variety of media used in digital and online environments to accomplish course projects and further their understanding of new-media tools, including images, text, and streaming video and audio.
- Integrated Marketing - In this course, students will examine the integration of marketing channels and public relations by using digital media to develop strategies and creative campaigns.
- New Media Formats - In this course, students will break from the conventions of traditional modes of visual storytelling to explore short-form, web-based, interactive, and digital-media creation methods.
The Nature Conservancy Alongside Full Sail University Launch “The Monarch Initiative”
See What Makes Us Different — Full Sail University
Media Communications Grad Lands BuzzFeed Internship
Learning Online at Full Sail University
Eligible participants may receive up to $25,000 toward the tuition of Full Sail University’s campus-based degree programs.Creative Minds Scholarship details
Qualified online students can receive up to $20,000 with the Momentum Scholarship. Financial aid available to those who qualify.Momentum Scholarship details
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Final Cut Pro
- iPad 2018 32gb WiFi (Online Only)
- Logic Pro
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
To create a custom estimate of your tuition and costs, visit our Net Price Calculator.
From our custom learning management system to our engaged online community, learn more about what goes into getting an online education at Full Sail.
We know that funding your education is a substantial investment. That's why Full Sail University offers a variety of scholarships for qualified students.
Online or on campus, our students have access to knowledge and mentorship from a community of professionals.