As we move through the 21st century, education and innovation have become symbiotic concepts. Students are more responsive – and more receptive – to educational models that lean heavily on media in the classroom. Whether you’re considering a future as a graduate student or simply looking to expand your knowledge of classroom technology and media, Full Sail’s Instructional Design graduate certificate will provide you with an overview of strategies designed to engage a new generation of digital learners.
- Visual and Verbal Communication in Instructional Design - Students develop their knowledge and skills in writing manuscripts for course content that is appropriate for the selected medium, the selected subject matter, and the intended target audience.
Our degree programs are offered at a faster pace than traditional schools, so that students adapt to the 24/7 nature of their industries. You’re learning more in a shorter period of time, and starting out on your professional path earlier.Learn more about why we're different
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple SD Adapter
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Adobe Captivate (Download)
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 IS
- SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC UHS-I Flash Card
- Screenflow (Download)
- SLIK U8800L Tripod
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.