The Sports Marketing & Media bachelor of science program is designed to provide a fundamental understanding of how marketing and content creation are integrated into the everyday operations of sports businesses. You’ll study topics ranging from the study of business models and mobile technology to practical, real-time opportunities to create, distribute, and market content. Your collaborative, project-based coursework culminates with a strategic proposal that will help you refine skills valuable for all forms of engagement – from revenue generation to event operations.
Explore other flexible enrollment options for campus programs.
Social Media Methods - Students examine the methodology inherent in marketing through social-media applications and learn how to apply social media to situations for revenue generation and brand awareness.
Sports Business Models - Students will examine the different types of relationships forged between sports organizations, their consumers, and their business partners and how industry businesses develop and nurture streams of revenue through those relationships.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to SD Card Adapter
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- BongoTies Style D
- FEELWORLD T756 7" 4K On-camera Monitor
- GVM NP-F750 4400mAh Batteries with Travel Chargers (x2)
- HDMI to Micro-HDMI Cable
- Hosa 10' 3.5 TRSMA-XLRF Cable
- Lowepro Fastpack BP 250 AW II
- Manfrotto Compact Action Tripod
- RØDE VideoMic Go
- SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC 64GB Card
- Sennheiser HD280 PRO Headphone
- SmallRig Cold Shoe
- SmallRig Formfitting Cage for Sony Alpha
- SmallRig Universal Magic Arm with Dual Ball Heads
- Sony Alpha a6400 Camera w/18-135mm lens
- Sony ECM-44B Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- StageMaster 25ft XLR Microphone Cable
- Tiffen 55mm UV Haze Filter
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.