The Sports Marketing & Media bachelor of science program is designed to provide a fundamental understanding of how marketing and content creation are integrated into the everyday operations of sports businesses. You’ll study topics ranging from the study of business models and mobile technology to practical, real-time opportunities to create, distribute, and market content. Your collaborative, project-based coursework culminates with a strategic proposal that will help you refine skills valuable for all forms of engagement – from revenue generation to event operations.
- Social Media Methods - Students examine the methodology inherent in marketing through social-media applications and learn how to apply social media to situations for revenue generation and brand awareness.
- Sports Business Models - Students will examine the different types of relationships forged between sports organizations, their consumers, and their business partners and how industry businesses develop and nurture streams of revenue through those relationships.
- Sports Events and Entertainment - Students explore event planning, promotion, and production for a variety of events and conferences with a targeted emphasis on the roles technology and design play in their success.
About the Sports Marketing & Media Program
Bill Simmons Speaks on Campus
Keirra Tillery on Working for Special Olympics Florida
Learning Online at Full Sail University
Qualified campus students can receive up to $38,000 with the Pathway Scholarship. Financial aid available to those who qualify.View scholarship details
Qualified online students can receive up to $20,000 with the Momentum Scholarship. Financial aid available to those who qualify.View scholarship details
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Canon T5i DSLR
- Case Logic DSLR Backpack
- FMX-DSLR Audio Mixer
- GoPro HERO5 Session
- iPad 5th gen 32gb WiFi (Online Only)
- Joby Action Grip
- On-Stage Stands - Desktop Microphone Stand
- SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC UHS-I Flash Card
- SanDisk USB-C to SD Card Adapter
- Sennheiser E835-N Microphone
- Sony VCT-R640 Tripod
- StageMaster 25ft XLR Microphone Cable
- VideoMic Go
- 16GB Micro SD Card
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
To create a custom estimate of your tuition and costs, visit our Net Price Calculator.
We know that funding your education is a substantial investment. That's why Full Sail University offers a variety of scholarships for qualified students.
From our custom learning management system to our engaged online community, learn more about what goes into getting an online education at Full Sail.
Online or on campus, our students have access to knowledge and mentorship from a community of professionals.