The Sports Marketing & Media bachelor of science program is designed to provide a fundamental understanding of how marketing and content creation are integrated into the everyday operations of sports businesses. You’ll study topics ranging from the study of business models and mobile technology to practical, real-time opportunities to create, distribute, and market content. Your collaborative, project-based coursework culminates with a strategic proposal that will help you refine skills valuable for all forms of engagement – from revenue generation to event operations.
- Social Media Methods - Students examine the methodology inherent in marketing through social-media applications and learn how to apply social media to situations for revenue generation and brand awareness.
- Sports Business Models - Students will examine the different types of relationships forged between sports organizations, their consumers, and their business partners and how industry businesses develop and nurture streams of revenue through those relationships.
- Sports Events and Entertainment - Students explore event planning, promotion, and production for a variety of events and conferences with a targeted emphasis on the roles technology and design play in their success.
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Request more information about this program.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- LoJack - Theft Prevention 3-yr Subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- Belkin USB-C to Ethernet Adapter
- Case Logic DSLR Backpack
- FMX-DSLR Audio Mixer
- iPad 7th Gen 32gb WiFi (Online Only)
- On-Stage Stands - Desktop Microphone Stand
- SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC UHS-I Flash Card
- Sennheiser E835-N Microphone
- Sony VCT-R640 Tripod
- StageMaster 25ft XLR Microphone Cable
- VideoMic Go
- Apple SD Adapter
- Sony A6400 Camera
Pricing and package specifications are subject to change. Some Project LaunchBox™ components are distributed during students' second year; some Project LaunchBox™ components are downloadable items.
Full Sail's relationships in the world of entertainment and media have led to a variety of unique opportunities for students.
Full Sail has a different approach to education, and the way we do things has multiple benefits to our students.
We’re proud of our global network of accomplished graduates, and the way they give back to students.