Frequently Asked Questions
Below, you’ll find some common questions that come up about Full Sail University. If you’re looking for information that you can’t find here, please contact us.
- What services does Full Sail's Career Development department provide?
- How long after I graduate from Full Sail will I have access to Career Development resources?
- Will Full Sail's Career Development department be able to get me a job?
- What are some of the companies that have hired Full Sail grads?
- What is CareerSync?
- Can I audit classes after graduation?
- How do I order transcripts?
- What are the career modules in each degree program?
- I am an employer looking to hire Full Sail grads. How do I reach out?
- I am a grad. How do I let Career Development know what I've been working on?
- How many of Full Sail's grads get jobs?
- How much will a Full Sail grad earn in his or her career?
- How do I contact the Career Development department?
The Career Development Department assists students in the job search process by helping them prepare their resumes and research the job market. We also maintain an updated record of potential employers in the industry.
Career development assistance is available to all graduates throughout their careers. If you're a graduate of Full Sail looking for assistance with your next career step, please connect to us through CareerSync, our online portal. If you do not have a current CareerSync account, please contact Full Sail Tech Support:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 877.437.6349
- Hours: Daily 8am - 2am (EST)
- Twitter: @fstechsupport
- Help Center: https://fullsail-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Our Career Development Department can be a strong support system as you work on pursuing your career goals, as they remain connected to the industry via graduates and many employers across multiple industries. Grads can connect with Career Development, search and apply for jobs, and receive assistance throughout their job search by using CareerSync, a private portal available for our graduates.
To learn about the careers of Full Sail graduates in a wide variety of fields, check out Full Sail Stories.
CareerSync is an online portal that connects you to jobs, resumes, and Full Sail's Career Development department, located at careersync.fullsail.edu. All students receive an invite to join CareerSync 3 months before they graduate. If you did not receive an email or are having issues logging in, please contact Full Sail Tech Support for assistance.
Graduates who have successfully completed any of Full Sail's degree programs can audit any current class in that degree program free of charge.
If you would like to obtain digital or paper copies of your transcripts, please visit the Full Sail Parchment site. Please be aware that there is a fee associated with requesting transcripts. Visit the Parchment site for details.
There are seven career modules which run alongside each portfolio course in our campus and online undergraduate programs. These one-credit modules are independent learning experiences that will help keep you on track with your professional development as you progress through your degree program. Topics include personal branding, career research, resume fundamentals, career strategies, networking, resume writing, and interviewing.
Our Industry Outreach team can assist you in establishing a relationship between your company and Full Sail's Career Development Department. You can email an Industry Outreach Representative at [email protected], call 800.757.5105, or visit our Hire Our Grads page.
We always love hearing from our alumni. Please email your update to [email protected] and thanks for updating your career with us.
For information regarding our current graduate employment rates, please visit Consumer Disclosures section of the site, or contact an Admissions Representative at 844.706.0685.
Specific salaries vary widely and depend upon a combination of factors including the graduate and his or her specific skills, location, field, company, and job. You can research salary information reported by the U.S. Department of Labor on www.bls.gov, located in the Occupational Employment & Wages section.
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm (EST)
- Location: University Park Building 110, Second Floor
- Phone: 407.551.2023
- Email: [email protected]
- Open Door Days: Wednesday, 11am to 1:45pm (EST)
- Appointment Days: Monday - Friday, 10am to 4pm (EST)